Paytm Money have now entered trading in India:
Invest in Stocks for FREE* on Paytm Money
0 -Delivery Charges
10** -Intraday / F&O Trades
Benefits of Investing in Stocks with Paytm Money
- Competitive Pricing
- Zero Brokerage on Delivery Trading with intraday trades as low as Rs.10.
- Simple and Smart Search
- Discover the stock by the name. No need to remember difficult ticker names.
- Hassle-free Account Opening
- Enjoy fully digital KYC with a 100% paperless account opening.
- One App For All Needs
- Do market research, stock trading, or long term investing, all at one place.
- Smart Notifications
- Set price alerts for up to 50 stocks. Get notified when the price is reached.
- Customizable Watchlist
- Create multiple watchlists & track real-time price changes of up to 50 stocks in each watchlist.
- SIP Management
- Set weekly/monthly buy orders & automate your stock investing.
- Stock Performance & Fundamentals
- Get in-depth financial & historical price data for every listed company.
- Investing & Trading
- Do Intraday & Delivery. Explore advanced options like Cover Order & Bracket Order.
- Brokerage Calculator is provided for Brokerage Calculations
- Discover the transaction charges & exact breakeven price to sell stocks profitably.
- Data Privacy
- Keep your personal data safe with our bank-level security.
- Margin Calculator is provided for Margin Calculation
- Calculate detailed margin requirements for option buy/sell or multi-leg F&O strategies.
Steps to Open a Demat & Trading Account
You are a few steps away from completing your KYC on Paytm Money to start trading.
After submitting all these necessary details, Paytm Money’s KYC team will take care of further proceedings of opening a Demat & Trading account.
Once the KYC process is done and your Demat & Trading account is in place, you can officially start investing and trading in equities.
Download the App
Scan QR code or Get the App
Google Playstore icon
Apple Appstore icon
Paytm Money is Registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) as a Non-Individual Investment Advisor (INA100009859) and with Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) as NPS ePOP (269042019).
SEBI Reg No. Broking – INZ000240532; Depository Participant – IN – DP – 416 – 2019 , Depository Participant Number: CDSL – 12088800, Trading and clearing member of NSE (90165,M52073) and BSE(6707).
Registered Office: 136, 1st Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, Delhi – 110019, Tel No: 0120-4770-440
Operations Head office: The Hub, 8/2, Sarjapur Main Road, Ambulipura Village, Varthur Hobli, Bengaluru – 560103
SEBI regional office: Jeevan Mangal Building, Hayes Rd, off Residency Rd, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru – 560025
*Zero brokerage on delivery trades
**Equity Futures: 0.02% or ₹ 10/executed order whichever is lower. Equity Options: Flat ₹10 per executed order.
Brokerage will not exceed the SEBI prescribed limit.
Investments in securities markets are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing.
Paytm vs Zerodha below comparission:
|Broker Type||Discount Broker||Discount Broker|
|Founder||Nithin Kamath||Vijay Shekhar Sharma|
Brokerage Charge & Fees
|Equity Delivery Trading||Free||Free|
|Equity Intraday Trading||Rs.20 Per Order||Rs.10 per order|
|Commodity Options Trading||Rs.20 Per Order||NA|
|Equity Futures Trading||Rs.20 Per Order||Rs.10 per order|
|Equity Options Trading||Rs.20 Per Order||Rs.10 per order|
|Currency Futures Trading||Rs.20 Per Order||NA|
|Currency Options Trading||Rs.20 Per Order||NA|
|Minimum Brokerage||Zero||0.02% or Rs.10 per order (whichever is lower)|
|Demat AMC Charges||Rs.300 per Annum||Rs.300 per Annum|
|Trading AMC Charges||Free||Free|
|Margin Money||Zero||Zero Margin|
|Brokerage Calculator||Provided on website||Provided on website|
More details will be added upon request like
- paytm money review
- paytm money wiki,
- paytm money vs zerodha,
- paytm money stock broking charges,
- paytm money customer care,
- paytm money careers,
- paytm money charges,
- paytm money use